Join Catholic Charities Refugee Services for the FY24 Q1 Quarterly Stakeholder’s Meeting. This virtual meeting will include:
- A brief overview of the services we provide and populations we serve
- Updates on recent developments and future concerns
- Discussion on best-practices and new/needed collaborations
- Addressing questions and concerns from required participants
Required participants are designated through collaboration with the department of State’s Bureau of Population, Migration, and Refugees listed in the most recent Reception & Placement Cooperative Agreement. They include:
- State Refugee Coordinator
- State Refugee Health Coordinator
- Public Safety representative(s)
- Local Governance representative(s)
- Local/County Public Health representative(s)
- Welfare/Social Services representative(s)
- Local/County Public Education representative(s)
Within each of these groups are a myriad of suggestions for who qualifies as a representative. If you are unsure of whether or not you or a representative from your office, organization, or school are required to attend, we invite you to contact us for more information. For required positions who are absent from QSM meetings, special outreach will be conducted to ensure information is passed along appropriate channels.
Additional attendees are welcome, community engagement and outreach can be critical to the success of a Local Resettlement Agency (LRA) to perform its work in wholistic and supportive ways. If you would like to attend the QSM but are not included on the list above, please continue with your registration – other avenues for engagement may be provided to you in the future.